Our focus is on building relationships with our guests by providing you with the highest levels of quality and cleanliness, doing our best to take care of you, and dealing with you fairly and reasonably. We stand behind our goods and services and want you to be satisfied with them.
Thank you for your continued support of our business,
Ken & Diana
- We have a NO REFUND policy for all salon services. In the event that you are not completely satisfied, please let us know at the time of your service or no later than 48 hours after. If we choose to provide a complimentary corrective service appointment, we will schedule it for the first available time within five days of your initial appointment. *
- Manicures are not guaranteed, but we will touch up a chip within 24 hours of your service.
- We offer complimentary repairs for gel and dip powder manicures for seven days from the date of your original service. To schedule a repair simply call our front desk and provide the name of the tech as well as the date of your original service.
- Unopened retail products may be returned with original receipt for a full refund to the tender they were purchased with for seven days from purchase.
- You many exchange unopened items with no receipt or receive salon credit for fourteen days from the date of purchase.
- Deluxe Nail Salon & Spa is not responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings. Please keep all valuables with you during your appointment.
- Payment Methods – cash, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and Deluxe Nail Salon Gift certificates
- Gift certificates cannot be exchanged for cash, nor will cash be given in exchange for unused balances. Gift certificates are non-refundable, but they are transferable. Deluxe Nail Salon & Spa is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged certificates, or any unauthorized certificate use. Gift certificates expire two years from their original date of purchase.
- Children are welcome by appointment only. Young children in carriers/strollers may not beplaced in the service areas or held in the lap during an appointment. While this policy helps to ensure that all guests enjoy a relaxing salon experience, it was created with your child’s safety in mind. Our salon is not child proof. Sharp implements and chemicals make for a potentially dangerous environment for young children. Please make all necessary child care arrangements prior to your visit.
- To ensure a healthy atmosphere, smoking is not allowed.
*Complimentary corrective services are subject to approval by management and will only be offered in the instance of nail technician error, which does not include changing your mind about polish/gel/dip powder color at the end of your appointment.
Holiday Hours & Availability
New Year's Eve - Closes at 6pm
New Year Day - Closed
Easter Sunday - Closed
Memorial Day - Closes at 6pm
Independence Day - Closes at 6pm
Labor Day - Closes at 6pm
Thanksgiving Eve - Closes at 6pm
Thanksgiving Day - Closed
Christmas Eve - Closed at 6pm
Christmas Day - Closed